What is it that makes people share? How has sharing changed the way people do business? What does this mean for you as a marketer? Sharing has always been a fundamental human behavior. In this session, Bryan Kramer (author, Shareology: Using Sharing to Power Your Human Business) shows you how technologies like the Internet, video, social media and mobile have increased the ease of communication so much that we need to rethink how the sharing of ideas influences and affects people on a global scale. You’ll discover how sharing has changed the business landscape forever, what makes a share succeed and go viral, the reason people share and why building your personal brand has never been more important.
About the speaker:
Bryan is a Social Business Strategist and CEO of PureMatter where he's led his agency to consistent growth over the last 10 years earning a spot as one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies by the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
- TED Speaker 2014
- The 43rd most talked about marketer by global senior marketers - LeadTail
- #26 Global Top CEO Influencer on Social Media - Kred
- Top 50 Social CEOs on Twitter Globally - Huffington Post
- Top 25 Influencer to follow - Forbes
- The 100 Most Influential Tech People on Twitter - Business Insider