Monday, April 18, 2016
from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM (PDT)
Savvy Cellar Wine Bar & Wine Shop
750 W Evelyn Ave
Mountain View, CA
Steps to Mountain View Caltrain Station with parking nearby
$20 BMA/ANA Members
Includes one drink ticket and appetizers
How do you gain influence using Social?
Being active on social is not about amassing thousands of Twitter followers. It is about becoming influential, with the tools to listen to the conversations going on in the Social world and learning to be a part of that conversation to wield influence and gain insights.
We will explore using Twitter and LinkedIn to build influence and be part of the Social experience. Come join us and share your experience, challenges and questions.
Speaker: Richard Bliss manages the Executive Social strategy for NetApp and is a regular contributor to Forbes.com. He will share his experience and guide the conversation to answer questions about why to use social and how to overcome the barriers that prevent each of us from being successful on these platforms.
We listened to your feedback!
Our new Roundtable Series will include:
- Happy Hour Setting
- Discussions around Trending Topics in B2B Marketing/Marketing Strategies Workshops
- Close to the freeway/Near public transportation/easy parking
- Convenient, Mountain View venue - to start
- First topic: Social and B2B
- Upcoming topics include: Lead Funnel/Lead Scoring, Branding, Content Strategy/Content Marketing, ABM, Big Data/Analytics and more!
For speaking opportunities or requests to participate, please contact Tanya Salah.