Here are 6 simple home remedies that effectively treat the problem of anti – aging.
1. Olive Oil and Honey:
Olive oil comes with several key vitamins and is therefore a highly reliable substance to fight wrinkles. In fact, in this remedy, there is also honey that perfectly complements the oil to overcome skin aging. Start trying it from today. You will soon be surprised by the young appearance of your skin!
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil and another of honey.
- Mix them well.
- Now gently rub the mixture on the skin.
- Repeat 2 times a day to rejuvenate the skin.
The minerals and vitamins present in fenugreek ensure that your skin remains wrinkle free for a long time.
- Take 1 cup of fenugreek seeds.
- Crush them to form a solid paste.
- Apply this paste on the face.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse your face with warm water in the morning.
- Follow the process every day to see the desired result.
When the fight against skin aging is your priority, yogurt is an ingredient that you should not ignore. The high lactic acid content in yogurt leads to rapid regeneration of skin cells.
- Take 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Put it directly on the face.
- Wait about 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat this daily and you will be satisfied with the result.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is packed with strong astringent properties, which improve the appearance of your skin by preventing / reducing wrinkle formation. Vinegar also maintains the proper PH balance of the skin.
- Take 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- Now take a spray bottle.
- Add the vinegar and water in the spray bottle.
- Mix well.
- Then, spray on your face.
- Gently rub the mixture over your face.
- Use this spray every day to prevent skin aging.
5. Papaya Mask:
The list of anti-aging home remedies will be incomplete without mentioning the papaya mask. The antioxidant effects of papaya are excellent for your skin.
- Cut 1 ripe papaya into small pieces.
- Crush these pieces so that they become a fine paste.
- Spread the paste on your face.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water.
6. Rose Water, Lemon Juice and Glycerin:
Rose water is a powerful astringent that allows the skin not to lose its firmness. Here, you combine rose water with two more substances that fight skin aging – lemon juice and glycerin.
- Take 2 teaspoons of rose water and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and another of glycerin.
- Mix the 3 ingredients properly.
- Dip a cotton ball in the mixture.
- Now slowly rub the cotton ball on your face daily, at bedtime.
- Try any of these proven home remedies and stop worrying about wrinkles and skin aging.