Remedies with Cereals for the Skin in Winter:
Healthy skin in winter, the skin becomes dry and lifeless, and sometimes even professional beauty products cannot solve these problems. All women know how useful a bowl of porridge or buckwheat porridge is in the morning. Oatmeal, rice, semolina excellent creams and masks, which are suitable for all skin types. The biggest effect on cereal cosmetics is fading and dry skin. Tones, moisturizes and makes the skin brighter. Seven of the best cereal-based recipes were selected, which will help maintain the beauty of the skin during the cold season.
Buckwheat Hand and Foot Scrub:
This scrub not only perfectly cleanses the skin of dead cells, but also makes it very soft and gentle. Cut a small handful of buckwheat in a coffee grinder, add a little sour cream, stir, bring the mixture to a pulp state, then massage the skin of the feet and hands. It is necessary to stop the ground buckwheat so that the large particles of the left hand are in powder form. Treatment duration is 2-3 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Corn Mask Against Acne and Pimples
The inflammatory process in the skin in the winter is not a rarity. Get rid of pimples and blackheads you will get with the following recipe: two large tablespoons of the cornmeal mixture with an egg yolk. Apply a thick layer of the mixture on your face, hold for a couple of minutes and rinse.
Bran Mask Against Cracks:
During the most severe frost to protect the skin from cracks and peeling, the soft bran mask will be needed. Pour half a cup of hot boiled milk bran. When the mixture has cooled a little, put on the skin of the neck and face. After fifteen minutes, rinse the bran with milk and apply some nourishing cream.
Take one hundred grams of coarse semolina, mix with a small spoon of salt and two egg yolks. Add 5-7 ml of vegetable oil, liquid honey and carrot juice. In case of obtaining a consistency as a soft cream. Apply on the face for half an hour with a thin layer, and then wash with warm boiled water. You can make this mask three times a week.
Mask for Cracked Skin:
Rinse a handful of rice, air dry and grind in a coffee grinder. Mix the resulting powder with cheese two large spoons of pasta, stir and add a small spoonful of olive oil. Apply the mask on the face of rice, after fifteen minutes, rinse with warm water, and use a night cream. This mask is recommended to do a couple of hours before bedtime.
Mask for Matte Sensitive Skin
To improve your complexion in the cold season, you can use this homemade recipe. Take four large tablespoons of oatmeal and mix with 15-20 ml of cream, let the mixture stand when swollen. Then apply on the face and leave for twenty minutes. Rinse with flakes of warm water and then cold to help remove fat.
Dry and Flaky Skin Scrub:
In a large spoonful of cereal drip a little olive oil, mix well, to obtain the consistency of a thick paste. This mixture is applied to the face immediately.
The Best Facial Masks:
Skin-care-remediesFacial treatments help keep your skin fresh and young: moisturize, tone, clean, relieve inflammation or blackheads, all these make the masks, helping to restore youthful appearance in just a quarter of an hour.
Types of Masks:
- Cleaning, close the pores.
- Healing (inflammatory, whitening and others).
- Tonic express mask.
How to Apply Facial Masks?
- The mask should be applied on clean and steamed skin, you can pre-take a hot bath or take a steam bath by holding the face over a pan of boiling water.
- The composition is applied with a cotton swab or a finger, depending on the consistency. If the mask is very thin, a gauze is impregnated and put on the face.
- After 15-20 minutes, the mask is washed with clean water, preferably boiled or mineral, sometimes using a decoction of herbs. Oil masks should be removed with swabs or cosmetic tissues, without pressure, so as not to hurt and stretch the skin.
- After the procedure, it is desirable to lubricate the face richly with some nourishing cream.
Therapeutic Facial Treatments:
Medical masks should be made no more than 1-2 times a week, so as not to disturb the natural defense mechanisms of the skin. Oily skin and combination is more prone to other types of inflammation. The mask can be washed with warm water, preferably slightly salty or mineral, and decoction of herbs.
“The anti-inflammatory mask can be made of herbs, which not only prevent the formation of acne, but also contribute to the healing of small wounds and rashes”.
Boil 1 tablespoon of oatmeal in a glass of boiling water, fresh. For oily skin, you can add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or 1 egg protein, and when dry replace the water with milk. Apply a thick layer of the pulp on the face, neck and neckline for 15-20 minutes, rinse with water.
Nettle, Anti-Inflammatory Mask:
Pour 3 tablespoons of leaves and stems of nettles, 1 cup of boiling water, let stand for one hour under the hood, strain the infusion liquid, save and the green mass that is placed in the area of inflammation or acne, leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse the mask with the remaining broth.
The Moisturizing Facial Mask
The moisturizing mask can be done several times a week, depending on the condition of the skin. They will return the firmness and elasticity of the skin and are indispensable for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin.
Sour Cream Moisturizing Mask:
This mask is ideal for all skin types. Mix 1 a tablespoon of sour cream, egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, mix well, add 1 slice of black bread, crumble it into pieces, turned into porridge, stir again and apply on the face for 20 minutes.
Nourishing Banana Mask:
Take mashed bananas with a spoon, add 3 drops of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil, mix well and apply makeup on the face, avoiding the eye area. To improve the effects of the mask, cover the face with gauze or film. After 15 minutes, carefully remove the remains with a cotton ball, wash with warm water. It is desirable to apply a mask at night before bedtime.
Clean a small potato, rub with a small grater, add 1 tablespoon of milk, stir in 1-2 tablespoons flour, to form a thinner porridge. Apply for 15-20 minutes, rinse with cold water residues, then apply a thick layer of any nourishing cream: To improve the effect of the mask, add one of the essential oils in the proportion of 1 teaspoon of 4 drops of Peppermint essential oil, neroli or drops of oil. Do not use inferior or expired products to cook your mask, its beneficial effect is reduced to zero, then it can be easily put into skin infection.
- Homemade Wrinkle Masks:
Wrinkles are the result of the natural aging process and can be caused by sun exposure, air pollution, cigarette smoke and rapid weight loss, according to some research. If this is your case, read on to learn about easy and practical wrinkle masks. While there is no way to turn back the clock and make wrinkles disappear, masks to reduce wrinkles can help you smooth and soften fine lines, improve the texture of your skin, and let it feel revitalized and rejuvenated. Chemical-based wrinkle masks reigned for some time but have been rapidly disappearing. This is due and thanks to the natural treatments or masks that you can create at home with 100% healthy ingredients. Below you will see some of the most effective made from organic and natural ingredients, which are not only cheaper but healthy and effective than chemical-based masks.
Masks for Honey-Based Wrinkles:
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon carrot juice
- A pinch of baking soda
Mix honey and carrot juice. Apply on the face. Leave on for 20 minutes. Remove with a cotton ball soaked in warm water. It is advisable to add a pinch of baking soda to warm water.
Egg-Based Wrinkle Masks:
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon malai milk cream
Combine all ingredients to form a paste. Then apply on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This kind of masks tighten the skin of your face quickly making this look rejuvenated almost immediately. So, if you want to make your skin look younger during a dinner, for example, this is a great mask to wear.
Masks to Eliminate Wrinkles Based on Olive Oil:
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Beat the egg white until smooth and then add the lemon juice and olive oil. Apply this great mixture of wrinkle masks on the face and neck a few hours before leaving the bed and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash and apply a moisturizer.
Wrinkle Masks Based on Green Grapes:
- Seedless Green Grapes
Cut a seedless green grape in half and gently rub it on the face. Especially in the places where the greatest number of wrinkles is concentrated such as the famous crow’s feet, expression wrinkles, etc. Leave the mask on your face about 15 to 20 minutes before washing it with cold water or warm water. Dry your face gently and then apply a moisturizer.
Tips for Applying Wrinkle Masks:
- Mixing one of these homemade masks will help you see your best before a job interview or an important appointment. So you can use them before special occasions.
- If you decide to apply wrinkle masks before dinner or party, make sure you don’t have any allergic reaction to any of the ingredients. For this apply a small amount days before in a small region of your face.
- Do not try to save the mask to spare. The ingredients do not keep well. It is best to apply masks for totally fresh wrinkles.
- You can add a few drops of your favorite oil, such as lavender, rosemary or mint, the mask will be with a pleasant fragrance. In addition to the oil helps to relax in your waiting time with the mask on.
Home Remedies to Lighten the Skin:
The skin in many people over the years tends to darken and this can be due to several reasons such as the change in melanin production, infections, hormonal disorders, sun exposure and acne. Any type of darkening of the skin or spots is important to consult a doctor so that he can diagnose the type of spot and recommend the best treatment for the case. But you can help even in skin clearance with homemade recipes.
Skin Whitening Remedy 1:
- 1/2 cup of milk (helps lighten the skin with lactic acid).
- 1 tablespoon honey (nutrients).
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (KALMS substances)
- Mix all the cold ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the fire to form a porridge. Leave it to cool.
- Apply the paste on the parts that are traditionally more susceptible to darkening like the groin, elbows and armpits.
- Let stand for 15 minutes. After removing the mask, pass a common moisturizer.
Remedy to Have Whiter Skin 2
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ ripe papaya.
- Make a paste with papaya and honey. Apply to clean face. Remove with cold water after 15 minutes.
Remedy to Lighten Skin 3
- ½ cup of washed white rice (contains Gamma oryzanol, which helps to lighten the skin).
- ½ cup of mineral water
- 1 packet of unflavored vegetable gelatin (it is the ingredient of the viscosity protein and donor of the formula).
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal powder (it is the source of amino acids that will soothe the skin).
- 1 spoon (tea) of grain alcohol (acts as an antiseptic and catalyst gelation).
- Let the rice soak in the water for 12 hours.
- Collect the liquid, where the gelatin will be moistened.
- Add the oatmeal and alcohol and mix well.
- Apply a thick and homogeneous layer on clean skin.
- Rest for 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 30 minutes and remove with cold water.
- Repeat the application every week.
- Remove the mask with cold water, rinse thoroughly.
- If the skin is dry, supplement the treatment by applying a good amount of moisturizer specific to your skin type on the face and neck.
Home Remedy for Dry Skin:
Dry-skin remedy the skin is one of the organs that requires more care and specific treatment to save it and always looks beautiful. To guarantee health and beauty it is not necessary to invest a lot of money, you just have to follow the advice. A great secret to avoid having dry skin is always use this homemade recipe weekly that we will show you below:
- 1 teaspoon oatmeal
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Combine all ingredients in a blender until a uniform cream is left. They are applied in all areas where the skin is dry. Let stand for 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water. The coconut is a great ingredient for moisturizer and indicated for dry skin; however, you cannot put aside a good moisturizer and apply it throughout the body after bathing. It is important to drink a lot of water so that your body is internally always hydrated. As you know beauty comes from the inside out.
Tips to Moisturize Dry Skin
Dry skin is characterized by being prone to scale. For good hydration it is recommended:
- Do not rub the skin with the towel after bathing, dry gently all over the body.
- Do not bathe in hot water.
- Opt for a moisturizing quality soap that is liquid.
- Exfoliate the skin at least twice a month to remove dead cells and facilitate hydration.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when applying moisturizer to dry skin.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Avoid cosmetics that contain alcohol.
- Avoid using oils, because they don’t always hydrate the skin.